Overview And Experience
Tim Gallant is a Professional Land Surveyor (Maine #2434) and Director of Surveying & Mapping at Main-Land. Tim has a B.S. in Forestry from the University of Maine, Orono, in 2002. Tim joined Main-Land in 2008, and earned his registration in that same year. Tim coordinates the survey work at Main-Land, including scheduling work for our survey crews. Tim also performs boundary and topographic surveys and coordinates Main-Land GIS systems.
Tim also performs boundary & ALTA surveys. Tim lives with his wife and daughters in Wayne, Maine.
Tim has worked on many projects during his time at Main-Land, including:
- Woodstock Lake Christopher- SLZ boundary & existing conditions for house renovations.
- Riley Dam Jay – Elevation monitoring.
- Everett Construction- Construction layout for western Maine hospital expansion.
- M&H Construction- Rangeley sidewalk project layout & layout subdivision roads.
- CH Stevenson, Inc.- Livermore Falls 230 +/- acre gravel pit property – boundary & planning associated with gravel pit & abutting landowners.
- Various residential FEMA & elevations certificates and Letter of Map Amendments per year.
- Multiple residential lot divisions per year.